cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microsoft Teams keeps cutting out

JGLI
Joining in

I can see this is an issue for many...

Microsoft teams audio (not video) cuts out for me every minute or so for 10-15 seconds at a time. I'm using Wi-Fi and it happens even when I sit right next to the router. Not ideal when my new job is fully work from home and uses MS teams for all meetings.

We have the superhub2 and are being sent a new router (superhub 3) but from reading other forums, seems like this won't fix the problem.

Has anyone found a solution to this?

13 REPLIES 13

ok thanks, I also use it for work every day and get issues every day i will phone up and ask but i need to get to the bottom of this. What hub have you got carl_pearce ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@aeburne wrote:

ok thanks, I also use it for work every day and get issues every day i will phone up and ask but i need to get to the bottom of this. What hub have you got carl_pearce ?

I have the HUB 3, however I do use it in modem mode with an Asus router.

Ok some people reported using modem mode and another router fixes it. The issue could be the router it self. I never had issues with the superhub 2 and 100mbs connection.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@aeburne wrote:

Ok some people reported using modem mode and another router fixes it. The issue could be the router it self. I never had issues with the superhub 2 and 100mbs connection.

It's worth creating a BQM and posting the live link. We can check if it is congestion.