cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message vanished

CP53
On our wavelength

My post has vanished just like the VM hub3 I have been given wifi 8to 24 this morning in the same room as this brick  lives  awaiting execution it just sits there consuming power VM unhelpful/unwilling to help just want to supply me with more kit that will not work at even more money on m500 3 beb house solids walls with unacceptable wifi need an ABOVE average mesh system hoping to receive honest and knowledgeable recommendations as to what mesh system to install read so many reviews my head is spinning I am aware that all recommendations will be given in good faith 

Many thanks    

11 REPLIES 11

CP53
On our wavelength
thank you jbrennand that is quite possible as I did have a rant at VM and there hub 3 brick I have been given but no explanation from anyone and the message has vanished just like my wifi signal this morning 0.3 to 24 mb/s in the same room as the brick

Hi there @CP53

So sorry to hear that you are facing issues with your WiFi signal and thank you for updating us.

Are you also noticing issues on any wired connections you may have or only across WiFi? 

Thank you.