cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make a payment no 12 digit number no ebill number

allcry
Tuning in

Hi, I cannot make a payment. I do not have this information but want to pay money onto my bill via online.

PS

"Why not try our Text Messaging Service?
It's a great way to get help with your services.

Just send your query to 07533051809 and we'll text you back.

We're open 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm weekends."

This doesn't work.

15 REPLIES 15

I want to actively manage my finances. Rather than passively let my payments be dictated.

I find life is easier this way.

I find life is easier by setting up direct debits. You then know that payments will be taken from your bank account on the 10th day of the month (which is my day, maybe it's different for other people).

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection

@allcry wrote:

I want to actively manage my finances. Rather than passively let my payments be dictated.

That’s why direct debits are protected by the Direct Debit Guarantee scheme...

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi

@gary_dexter wrote: 

@allcry wrote:

This would require you and I to be the same. As we are not we have differing views on what makes life easier. Hence my rather self centred reply starting with I.

Thanks for your concern and enquirey.

Regards

@allcry wrote:

@gary_dexter wrote: 

@allcry wrote:

This would require you and I to be the same. As we are not we have differing views on what makes life easier. Hence my rather self centred reply starting with I.

Thanks for your concern and enquirey.

Regards

OK.

Please ask to have this thread moved to the “Chatter” board as it is not relevant to the board it’s currently posted in. 

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi

I too prefer to be in control so cancelled Direct Debit.

Email received - and 12 digit payment reference is on email itself.

However, online, I cannot see that same reference number - this seems like a bug to me too.