Menu
lawrencejb
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Lost Network Notifications IOS

Suddenly for no known reason my phone has started to display ‘lost Network’ notifications over whatever app I am using. So requiring me to keep dismissing the notification or go to settings. 

It literally pops up every few seconds, so is extremely annoying! Then will stop for a while until it sets of again. 

Nothing has changed in the settings so I need to know how to stop this notification keep appearing.

0 Kudos
g0akc
Rising star
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lost Network Notifications IOS

Is this on all/any connection or only on your Virgin Media Wi-Fi ?

What version of iOS do you have installed?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know a bit about Wi-Fi, Telecoms, and TV as I used to do it for a living but I'm not perfect so don't beat me up... If you make things you make mistakes!
0 Kudos
lawrencejb
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lost Network Notifications IOS

Yeah sorry, iPhone.

Just updated to 14.4 in an attempt to reolve the issue, and will update you.

The notification was coming up both at home in wifi range and out and about with no WiFi. Even whilst I am trying to take photos! before i could press the take photo button the notification would pop up entireley blocking the screen, upon clicking dismiss it would pop back again, even before i could take the photo. 

Thanks for your help

0 Kudos