cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loss of internet

b123edwards
Joining in

My internet connection for the last few months has been appalling !!! We have had 3 new boxes and nothing changes, and all we get told if we ring up there are no problems with virgin do you want another replacement box 😤😤😤 The problem is at your end, and even though I have been told by your team on Twitter that you don’t recognise www.istheservicedown.co.uk which shows YOUR customers clearly report issues with your internet consistently every day, I would suggest you do look at that site !!! My internet has been down since yesterday, and still not working !! If Richard Branson concentrated on his current businesses rather than worrying about going to space things might be better !!! I want a part refund for all the issues and money list for being unable to work from home due to these issues or I will get my sollicitor involved. I am hoping to move in the next year and I will change to SKY then and NEVER use your services again !

2 REPLIES 2

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Richard Branson has NOTHING to do with VM, it's owned by a US corporation Liberty Global. They pay royalties to use the "Virgin" name.

If you could fully explain your problem we may be able to help. Need details of what hub, are Ethernet devices affected or just WiFi, what speed plan are you on and full stats from the hub y going to 192.168.0.1 and cut/paste the details in your reply.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

It’s ok thank you I managed to get through to someone on the phone and it’s sorted now 👍