cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loss of connection

FOXYCOXY123
Joining in

Have had no problems with broadband connection since having it fitted in December. The past week has been constant issues with loss of connection theoughout every evening and now today nothing at all. Have checked all of the cables and rebooted serval times as directed but still nothing. Can somebody please advise me what to do next.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Client62
Hero

Faults or Outage

Check for a known local fault on 0800 561 0061 - it is an automated service

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Client62
Hero

Faults or Outage

Check for a known local fault on 0800 561 0061 - it is an automated service

Thanks client 62 I have checked and there are no local faults. 

thedagger
Tuning in

exactly the same here - last few weeks. Seems to be happening to LOTS of us at the moment

Its driving us mad. The orange light is now on coanstantly too

Hi there @FOXYCOXY123, thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media forums. 👋🏼

I'm sorry to hear about the poor experience you are having with the broadband service. 😞
I've had a look and I can't see any issues affecting the service in the area nor any faults that is affecting your service.

Please can you set up a BQM graph and monitor the connection so that we can see when these issues are occuring.
You can set one up here.

Let us know.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi I set up the graph 3 days ago. We are still experiencing the same problem every evening from around 7pm onwards. The app says the hub is constantly down and to reboot. Im not sure what the graph is saying. We are fed up of this issue now after 3 weeks of not being able to watch anything with out constant buffering from poor connection. Can somebody please assist with this problem or we will have no other option than to cancel our subscription. We have tried all of our devices and the issue is on all of them. We are paying for something we cannot use properly and I can see we arent the only ones have this problem. 

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @FOXYCOXY123,

Thanks for your reply. I have checked your upstream and downstream and all look fine, SamKnows advised the speed is good and you only had 1 drop out in the last week. All wireless devices have a good connection.

Please set up and up to date BQM and share the link if you are having the drop outs so we can see what you are seeing and be able to help.

Thanks,

Zoie