cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loss of Service in Area 22

Thyper
Dialled in

Mods,

Around 16:30 this afternoon my internet connection dropped.

Reboot my SH4 but it is now just sitting there with a white flashing light.  Left if like that for 30 mins still no service.  Logged into SH4 and it cannot see any signals.

Other VM service working fine.  Grateful if you would raise a fault ticket please.

Regards

Thyper

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

First thing to check is the local service status line - 0800 5610061.

This often lists faults down to street/postcode level. Is anything reported on there?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Going to check now. Thanks for the Number.

Regards

Thyper

Hi Thyper, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that you are having an issue with your broadband.

I am hoping that things are back online for you now. There are no area faults currently however I can see that the signal levels and downstream power levels are out and need adjusting. 

I would like to arrange for an engineer to come to take a look at this for you. I just need to confirm the address to ensure we are booking the visit on the correct account. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs