Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Loss of Internet Connection

My internet connection has been inconsistent for approximately 2 weeks. I would say it works 25% of the time if that!
I've followed the procedure of reseting the hub and the connection still keeps dropping off.
I am on one of the most fastest broadband packages paying quite alot per month.

However I'm still unable to work from home and am having to use my personal data for anything internet related.
I've tried calling the Call centre serveral times but they are closed.
Are you able to assist in resolving the issue please.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Loss of Internet Connection

Hi

Sorry to hear you're having this problem. If you download the virgin media connect app you can talk online with VM and book an engineer.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Inconsistent in what sense?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, 

An example of what happened the other night, the wifi worked for approx 30mins then dropped out for 1hour. Then It came back on and  worked for approx 1 n half hours then dropped out for the rest of the evening. I tried resetting the hub. But that didnt work. 

In the last 2 weeks I havent had a day when the connectivity has lasted beyond 2hours. 

0 Kudos