cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long term customer waiting for spotter for over a month and now moved into new address

Mecnsas
Joining in

Hello

I have been desperately trying to arrange for a spotter to arrive at my new address before I moved in and this seems to be my last hope to do it. I have now moved in and over a month has passed since raising the initial query and been in for a week and a half, is someone able to please spot my new address please?

Virgin media is down the whole street and a house meters away from me has fibre and desperately trying to get virgin installed at my address, i have been a customer for over 6 years and keen to continue, please help as soon I will be forced to sign up to someone else as using mobile hotspot for working from home isn't practical anymore, thank you for any help

1 REPLY 1

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Mecnsas

We're sorry to hear of the delays in getting a spotter sent to your property to check on the serviceability. We appreciate you raising this via the forums and welcome to the community.

When did you last speak to the team in regards to this? The best number to call would be 0800 183 1234 for an update on this. These can take a while to be arranged and are based on availability at the time.

Rob