Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

London Underground Wifi

Aleitour
Joining in

3E7156BC-A96E-43B1-AEF7-E76210413F72.jpeg

Hi,

I have trouble buying a wifi pass for the London Underground. When selecting a pass, I get the error attached to this post.

I have read in another post that you recommend using the Connect App, however, I cannot download the app as you have only made it available on the UK App Store. Changing my App Store Country would impact all my purchases and subscription, which is why I cannot do this.

Please let me know how I can book a WiFi pass.

Alex 

6 REPLIES 6

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Aleitour, welcome to the community! Thank you for posting!

Sorry to hear you have been having issues accessing the london underground Wi-Fi. 

How you access the service can depend on your mobile/cable provider:

• Virgin Media Broadband: Download the Virgin Media WiFi app and follow the on-screen instructions.
  • Virgin Mobile: Download the Virgin Media WiFi app and follow the on-screen instructions.
  • EE: Visit the EE Help page.
  • BT: Visit the BT Help page.
  • O2: Select O2 Wi-Fi from your Wi-Fi settings, sign up and confirm the phone you will be using. When you are on the Underground, open your browser and select O2 from the dropdown list.
  • Three: Log into your My3 account and change settings when above ground. When in the station, connect to Virgin Media Wi-Fi, open your browser, select Three from the 'Other providers' dropdown list and log in using your Three number and the password you set up.

If you do not currently have active services with any of the above providers you need to head to our Wi-Fi pass page: Virgin Media London Underground WiFi to sign up and purchase a Wi-Fi pass. 

Let us know which is the case for you and how you get on with these solutions!

Wishing you all the best. 

Molly

9DAF556F-DB50-4307-835B-31462D205EEB.png

Hi Molly,

thank you for getting back to me, however, I have already answered your question in my initial post.

I tried to buy a wifi pass using the link you have provided but get the error that I have screenshot. Now, the site cannot be accessed at all.

Alex

Hi Molly,

Do you have an update on the below? 

Thanks,
Alex 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Aleitour,

Thank you for coming back to us about this ongoing query. Our team is aware of this ongoing issue and there has not been an update on this issue recently.

As soon as we have an update or news, we will let you know. In the meantime, we will pass your feedback onto our teams.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hello -

My mobile phone provider is not one which facilitates access to the London Underground Wi-Fi network, so I have to buy a pass.

For SEVERAL MONTHS now, the card payment server has been down.

Why has this not been sorted out yet?  How can I get online when using the Tube - short of changing mobile provider?

Hi @martynpatrick, thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media forums.

I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the mobile purchase for the Wi-Fi 😞
This has been raised with the team and we are aware of the situation.

Once we have an update about this, we will get the fix rolled out ASAP, but I can confirm it has been reported to the team.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs