cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link wireless printer

JMP60
Joining in

Recently received a hub3 router. My problem is connecting my wireless Canon 3650 printer. My iPad keeps telling me - no printer located.  I noticed with this new router I cannot change bands? I am sure someone knows what to do ? Can anyone help?

2 REPLIES 2

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @JMP60 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us. Apologies you are having issues with connecting your printer, I know how you feel. When getting a new Hub, HP & Canon printers can be tricky to reconnect to a new network. The best way for it to be done is to remove all trace of the old network and start fresh, as if you have brought the printer today. If you have a screen on the printer, please set up that way as the iPad will be using old information to obtain a connection and will be getting confused and cause communication problems.

👉 Connection assistance

With regards to splitting the network, although we do not recommend, the facility is still available via the 192.168.0.1 method as printer on the sticker of your Hub 3 with instructions to manually change the network to make it more discoverable. 

If you face any further issues, please let us know. 

Sabrina

Client62
Legend

The Hub 3 has Connected devices list, once the Canon printer has been connected to the Hub 3's WiFi the Canon printer will appear on the Connected device list & then it will be available to be found and used by mobiles & laptops.