Menu
sand17
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Leaving Virginmedia

Hello community,

Am trying to leave VM. It's hard isn't it? I actually spoke to someone tonight, which was unusual. This isn't my first attempt. Hanging on forever to leave. It's now 8.17, and I've been trying to sort this out since I got home from work (and..as I said, this isn't my first attempt).

I've currently been holding on to speak to someone in the departures team for 41.27 mins...the first call lasted forever too and did the battery in my handset. The second handset is about to go. I am so fed up with this. 

Reasons for leaving are many, but probably the fact that we have to turn to community support for help - rather than Virginmedia! - does feature on my list of reasons!

Does anyone out there know how I can stop the pain?

Hopefully this will be my last post ever - well, if someone actually picks this call up anyway. Now 44 mins on 2nd handset....

Tonight has just reconfirmed why we are leaving VM after almost 8 years.

All the best.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Leaving Virginmedia

Hi sand17, 

Thanks for your post, sorry for the late reply. 

Have you been able to get through to the team about this or do you still need help? Let me know 🙂

Many thanks,

ALEX_RM

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Leaving Virginmedia

Hi sand17

Thanks for getting in touch with us about this.

I can see since you posted you have spoken to the teams and that this has been arranged.

Thanks again and let us know if you need anything else.

Take care.

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos