cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latency surge every evening

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, 

Every weekday evening I experience a latency surge and packet loss between around 8 pm and 10 pm. This has been going on for weeks.

I understand that there are suggestions on these fora that others might be similarly affected.

What is the explanation for this and when will it be resolved please?

Thanks. 

Screenshot_20220503-163243.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Cardiffman281, 

Thank you for your time on private message. 

I am very happy that we have been able to get the visit booked in for you but do please get in touch if we can assist in the future. 

Take care,

Nat

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
You are not alone !

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Networking-and-WiFi/VM-CORE-NETWORK-FAILURE-URGANT/td-p/4986440

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Cardiffman281

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the Community.

I am very sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your service at certain times in the day. 

I have had a look from our side and can see that the Hub does appear to be running outside of specification so we would need to look in to this further. 

To do this, I will just need to pop you over a private message to the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Nat. I have sent you the DPA details. 

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Cardiffman281, 

Thank you for your time on private message. 

I am very happy that we have been able to get the visit booked in for you but do please get in touch if we can assist in the future. 

Take care,

Nat