Menu
Uselssv1r61n
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Lame excuses and poor service

Wow - what a terrible company.

Booked in to deliver a new service then 5 days before they tell me they need to upgrade the cables.

That's fine - it happens - but they can't tell me when: neither 'when' they will have a sense of what the problem is or 'when' the problem has even the slightest chance of being fixed. They literally could not tell me if the work would happen even in 2019!

Don't know if anyone from Virgin read this - but you guys are are just awful.

0 Kudos
chenks
Community elder
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lame excuses and poor service

probably best to cancel your order then.
no point soldiering on with a terrible awful company.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Uselssv1r61n
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lame excuses and poor service

I'm going to have to.

But what a ridiculous outcome for everyone.

I don't get what I want. Virgin lose a customer (who is only going to bad mouth them) which presumably isn't what they want - on both counts.

And all because rather than plan and say 'sorry we cant give you your connection on the agreed date, however, this date is when we will speak to our construction crew about the problem and this is the date they will rectify it' - they just say sorry its been postponed indefinitely.

No-one would accept that as an answer for any other service or paid for experience. But apparently this is an 'ace' way to deal with new customers.

I also lose out on other Broadband company deals because Virgin were disingenuous with their sales. 

0 Kudos