Menu
Highlighted
Owen90
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Lag/disconnections while gaming

So over the last three days or so I've been getting near enough constant lag spikes while gaming, doesn't matter which game it is, it's that bad it actually just kicks me out of pretty much everything thing I'm playing. This hasn't been a on going issue it's literally just started happening over the last few days, I'm on the vivid 200 and have checked the internet speeds and they are all fine. I've checked for faults in the area which there aren't any, I've disconnected all equipment and reset everything multiple times which hasn't helped. I've spoken to someone over online chat support and they tell me it's a issue with the superhub 3.0 and that there is a scheduled update for all 3.0 users on the last week of march and apparently this is what's causing Amy issues although the friends I game with also have super hubs 3.0s and none are having the issues I'm having. In all fairness it's a complete joke the amount of money I spend a month on vigin bills for stuff like this to be happening without them sorting it out, on the verge of moving to sky which is a shame because we've been with virgin since they started doing broadband and they've always been very good until now. Anyone else having the same issues or does anyone know anyway of fixing the issues? Any help is much appreciated thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Owen90
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lag/disconnections while gaming

Forgot to mention I'm using a wired connection and my hub is just in the standard router mode doesn't matter if it's wired or wireless getting the same issue. Surely something has got to b done before the last week of march? If not I'll definitely be on another provider by then.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lag/disconnections while gaming

Really sorry to hear about this Owen90,

I've located your details and I can see that you've since spoken with the team regarding this.

There are, however, some timeouts developing via your equipment levels that I'd like for an engineer to check for you.

I've sent you a private message so that we can get this arranged.

Speak to you soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos