Menu
annie1313
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Issues with wifi connectivity

I have restarted the router a bunch of times and no ones' devices can connect to it. Light is white at the base and its setting up perfectly fine but no device can connect. Whats going on?

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Issues with wifi connectivity

@annie1313 wrote:

I have restarted the router a bunch of times and no ones' devices can connect to it. Light is white at the base and its setting up perfectly fine but no device can connect. Whats going on?

You dont say.. but..assuming you have a Hub3.....

Do a  pinhole rest to factory settings.  Push the pin in to its stop point and hold for a "timed" 30 seconds and then add a few extra!  Some say that NOT restarting the router after that works whilst restarting sometimes doesn't - try both ?

After that - do this.  Using the password on the sticker in the hub drawer/base go into the Hub3 settings and in "smart wifi" disable the "channel optimisation".  Then, in advanced>wireless>security, rename the 2.4 & 5 GHz network ssid's (just change 'em to what you like to differentiate = xxxxx2 & xxxxx5) with (the same) password you like,  save settings and restart Hub.  Over wifi you can then select the network that you want each device to connect to individually with the new password.  See if that helps. 

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Samantha_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Issues with wifi connectivity

Hi annie1313,

Thanks for posting on the community.

Sorry to read you are having an issue with the wireless connection.

Looking at your account, I can see you called through to us to discuss this further.

Is the internet now working ok for you?

Speak soon
Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos