Menu
JPSOWL
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Issues when streaming amazon firestick

Hello there we have had VM now for a fair few months and i bought an amazon firestick for my wife to watch on.  She has been streaming some shows on the firestick and she is constantly being kicked off saying its lost connection?  Any reason why?  Its like it has had a spike and cant cope.  I was watching on it yesterday and was constantly being kicked off every few minutes.  

Ive done a speed test etc to see what is happening, results as follows

Capture.PNG

Any help would be appreciated,

Many Thanks

John.

0 Kudos
Tudor
Hero
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Issues when streaming amazon firestick

Go into your hub on 192.168.0.1 and post your up/down stream stats and network log. 

There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal
0 Kudos
JPSOWL
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Good Morning 

Thank you for replying.  Please see below information as requested.  Apologies for posing in this format but I couldnt just copy and paste, the message board wouldnt allow it.  

Thanks again,

John.

Capture.PNGNetwork log 1 of 2Capture1.PNGNetwork log 2 of 2

Downstream

down 1.PNGDownstream 1 of 2down 2.PNGDownstream 2 of 2

Upstream

upstream.PNG

0 Kudos
Moderator (Retired) Ty_S
Moderator (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi JPSOWL

Sorry to hear of the issues you've been having with the connection to the Firestick. 

I've been unable to locate your account to run some checks so I’ve sent you a private message (purple envelope, top right corner) for some additional information to help me look into this further for you.

Kind regards,

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos