Menu
DAL10
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Issues logging onto SuperHub to change settings

Hi. I have a problem accessing the admin page on my router ("SuperHub..."). When the logon page is shown it only asks for a password - not a user-id & password as per all of the instructions I've found. The default password on the router is not accepted. I've tried a hard reset but still the same problem (with power on, inserted pin in reset hole and held for 10s until it appeared to reboot). Also switch off and on again.

Background

After a power cut noticed my wifi devices couldn’t connect and noticed that the SSID had reset back to factory , managed to logon using factory password,

So then wanted to logon to hub and change all setting back to my settings but can’t seem to logon to router.

Just asking for a ‘settings password’ and ‘WPS pin’ but no username, data entered as per back of hub.  The screen then shows ‘cannot reach this page’ message.

0 Kudos
Tudor
Hero
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Issues logging onto SuperHub to change settings

If you are logging onto just the hub, there is no account only a password. This is different from when you logon to WiFi which requires both. The password for WiFi and hub access are totally different. If it’s a Hub3 then the password is all numeric and located on the side/bottom of the hub and also on a card you should have received when the hub was installed.

There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal
0 Kudos
DAL10
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The problem is that I'm entering the ‘password’ and ‘WPS pin’  - data entered as per back of the SuperHub and clicking continue.  The screen then shows ‘cannot reach this page’ message therefore I cannot access the settings screen for the hub.

0 Kudos
legacy1
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Try another browser

0 Kudos
Highlighted
DAL10
Joining in