Menu
KDoT666
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Is my street on the plan??

Hi upset internet user here with no connection and only 40 mb download speed.

Is there anyway I can get vrigin media in my street or is there a map plan where I can see when it's coming, 

In the map.

Blue is my house and yellow is a house over the road who as virgin media it's that close.

P.s. I have signed up to cable my street. 20190111_165429.jpg

0 Kudos
jpeg1
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Is my street on the plan??

You would be better off checking if neighbours on your side already have VM or want it. Putting a cable across the road is very expensive  and wouldn't be done just for you.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi KDoT666,
Thanks for your post and it's great to hear that you are looking at having Virgin Media installed.
As much as we would love to be able to install everybody, sometimes it's just not possible. There are some streets where some houses have been cabled and others haven't so your issue isn't as uncommon as you'd think. 
We already have a full 2019 roll out planned as well as some of 2020 for new areas and New Builds too but we won't be doing any more in-filling now. 
I can double check to see if your area is in the plans for this year although I'll need some information from you. I have sent you a private message requesting some information. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.
Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi KDoT666,

It's just a post to say we've not forgotten about you. If you are still having an issue and need some help, just reply to the private message I sent you last week. 

If things are sorted now then there is nothing further you need to do Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos