cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone else having problems around TA8 2JQ

rskeldi01
Joining in

Tried all the usual things restart, factory reset, checked cables etc but still no Internet or phone. Was wondering if there is any issue around Burnham-on-sea. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Check with Area faults on 0800 561 0061 If you have a VM landline 150 this goes down to post code level. You could also try the web page status, but this is not recommended as it only covers issues that affect a very large number of customers.

VM will not dispatch any technicians while an area fault exists.

If no area faults found:

The primary place to report faults or for service requests is Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline or wait two or three days for a VM staff member to get to your post.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

9 REPLIES 9

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Check with Area faults on 0800 561 0061 If you have a VM landline 150 this goes down to post code level. You could also try the web page status, but this is not recommended as it only covers issues that affect a very large number of customers.

VM will not dispatch any technicians while an area fault exists.

If no area faults found:

The primary place to report faults or for service requests is Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline or wait two or three days for a VM staff member to get to your post.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Sneaker52
Joining in

This resulted in 36 hours without work-fi again. This on top of the constant going down and over a week in July without any internet. Yet compensation never seems to happen. I’ve messaged the lady person on here that replied to me but had no reply.  

Hi Sneaker52,

Thank you for reaching back out and welcome, really sorry to hear you didn't hear anything in regards to compensation for your loss of service in July, our Auto Compensation will kick in once you have had a total loss of service for over 24 hours, you can find out more here.

Regards

Paul. 

Thanks but over a week of loss and it didn’t kick in. 
I assume the 36 hours this week I won’t get anything for either. Can you dm to help please

Sneaker52
Joining in

Went down 15 mins ago again. How long will it be down this time!

Sneaker52
Joining in

No lights on router at all so assume it’s dead?

Hi there @Sneaker52 👋 Welcome back to our forum and thanks for your post 😊

Sorry to see that you're having issues with your service, I can certainly understand this isn't great for you 😔

I've checked our system and can see that you've spoken with the team since posting this. Were they able to help resolve this for you? If you need any further help, please let us know. We're always happy to assist.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Sneaker52
Joining in

Hi @nathan_b I haven’t spoken to anyone so I’m not sure what that’s about?  The service was down for around 3 hours again. 
any news on the compensation for the week of loss? Also the 1.5 days this month? 
thanks

Thank you for keeping us updated with this. Is this affecting both a Wired & Wireless connection?

For information regarding compensation, we would recommend to check out this link: https://virg.in/autocomp

^Martin