Menu
mik_wit
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Internittent loss of connection in WF10 area

Hi We have been having the same problem all week. In its simplest form, loss of connection at around late afternoon and/or early evening. When it returns, the WiFi seems unstable. This is in the WF10 area in Castleford, anyone else with a similar issue. When we run status, we are informed that engineers are working on the problem. That was at the beginning of the week. Today, 14/11 we are informed that it will be back in 10 mins and we will have to reboot all the kit. Not very good Virgin!!!  

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internittent loss of connection in WF10 area

Hi mik_wit,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you have been having an intermittent service in your area recently.

I have carried out some check on your services and I cannot see any issues in the area, all your levels look fine.

If you are still experiencing this please monitor this you can Set up a free “Broadband Quality Monitor” to continually monitor the state of your connection and record any network dropouts. It does it 24/7/365 and it keeps a visual record of any/all of your network disconnections, useful data to have to match to the Network logs (in your Hub settings) and also in discussions with us. Make sure you un-check the “ignore ping from WAN side” box in the settings if you see a wall of "red" - note it will take an hour or two to start seeing a sensible picture https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband/monitoring/quality

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos