cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet

Kay578
Joining in

Hi all am new to this community. Have been with Virgin for a couple of years but in the last few days I have been having major issues connecting to the Internet. The hub has the white light and no error lights but you just can't connect to the Internet. It happens to all devices but doesn't affect virgin TV. Only Internet. Have done the tests on website and factory reset and hard reboot too and nothing works. It's soo frustrating, please help. It's doing it right now 

18 REPLIES 18

Hi @Ayisha_B I am still getting the same issue and can't reschedule thank you for helping 

I will pop you a PM now so we can discuss some dates 🙂 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thank you

Thanks for chatting with me via PM @Kay578

I have re-scheduled the appointment as per your request 🙂

Let us know how the visit goes. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

Thank you so much

My pleasure 😄

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

LisaK123
Just joined

My bordband isn't working. Buy when I check on line it says no problem,

@LisaK123 wrote:

My bordband isn't working. Buy when I check on line it says no problem,

Please start your own thread for assistance

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi

Hi LisaK123, 

Thanks for your post and a big welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear your broadband wasn't working on Tuesday. Checking things at this end I can see there may have been an account issue affecting your services. 

If you are still having an issue with your services now, can you let us know so we can help further?

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team