Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Internet

For weeks now my Internet connection is coming and going at night.   It is fine during the day no problems and was going down every night after 6pm every so often when the clocks went back it started going down after 5pm.  As I say during the day it is fine.  I can be in the middle of banking or buying something and it stops and either I get message saying Not Connected or No Internet Connection.  I have tried all the suggestions to check it out and my son has had a good look at things and feels there may be a fault somewhere.  It was going fine up till about the end of August but I am getting sick of it now and feel I am paying for a service I am not getting.  Sometimes the green light comes on but most of the time it is just the white normal light.  The last time I had a problem I was able to talk to someone on the chat thing but cannot find this now, has Virgin stopped using this service ?  Any suggestions.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Legend
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet

Does this happen on WiFi, Ethernet connected device or both? Could you go into the hub and post your up/downstream stats and network log?

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2
0 Kudos