Internet

Chrismarkey1
Joining in

I have had no internet all day. Post code WA104EY

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
And what does the service status page show?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
And what does the service status page show?

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi

Status page says there is no problem.

automated message when you contact virgin saying there is a complex problem which technicians are working on 

jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Check on - 0800 561 0061 - which usually gives the most up to date info. and tells you of more local issues down to postcode level. These may not be listed on the Area Status web page (Areas are not “Geographic” they are billing areas)

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired, 2 on WiFi) Hub5 in modem mode with Apple Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's & TP-Link Archer C64 WAP. On Volt 350Mbps, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Chrismarkey1,

Welcome to the Community Forums! Thank you for your first post.

I'm sorry to hear you had no connection all day - I've been able to locate your account and can see that you were recently affected by an area outage, however this was resolved as of yesterday. 

Do let us know if you're still having issues or need help with anything else!

Beth