cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet turning off at night

Sifu1
Joining in

Hi, for the last couple off nights around midnight ish my internet has gone out so tonight I’ve tried turning it off at the wall and even put a pin in the back to reset but now all I have is a blue flashing light on the hub. Any idea what is causing this and how do I get my internet back on? Also it’s usually working the next day but now I have the flashing light I’m not so sure.

10 REPLIES 10

Toady91
Just joined

I am literally having the same issue right now. I've reset the box 3 times and still the same issue

It’s very frustrating was mid way through a film. I still have the flashing blue light and no internet it’s been an hour now.

archedspy
Just joined

I have the same problem tonight. I had unplug the and reset the hub many time and still have the flashing blue light and no internet. I’m in ng21 area

Judging by Twitter it looks like it’s down again across most of the country. Happens all to often these days and they charge us more for it now too

It’s crazy to me how a company that makes so much damn money, can’t solve these issues, can’t have an app (or in their case two) that works, can’t even do something simple like find your account, can’t have a system to scan and at bare minimum determine what the issue is, and then keeps raising the price of the bill, going to be calling them and making them reduce my bill, if they don’t do that then they can get lost as far as I’m concerned, absolute joke.

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Sifu1 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you with us.

I am so sorry to hear that you are facing these issues with your services! Can I just check, have you used our service status page to check for any potential faults causing this, or to run diagnostic on your equipment: https://virg.in/service?

O guess you didn’t read the thread it was an outage all over most of the country 

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Sifu1, thanks for the reply and for explaining more.

We've read the previous posts as we always do, all we wish to confirm with you is if the area problems are still present if you have a look at the above link for those.

Also, allow us to explain outages are area related issues in our local network and any known issues from the past few days have been cleared out in their majority.

Please, confirm how your services look today and if you're still experiencing trouble with this so we can best assist where needed.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Guess what my internet has gone down again went down at around half 12 again this is really starting to get on my nerves it worked for a couple of days then straight back to going off between midnight and one again and I pay for this.