Menu
littlebig
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Internet shuttimg off

So for like 10 months my internet keeps disconecting.Every 5 minutes (not even joking) my internet dissapears.It's gone for seconds up to minutes. I got theservice to repair it for me a few times but nothing changed. I am a competetive gamer and it's hard to play half of the match and expect your team to win an uneven match. Everything looks to be plugged in

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet shuttimg off

Need a bit more info.  what BB package are you on?  what model of hub do you have? if a hub3 is it on the latest firmware  ....608? are the problems wifi only? are connections by ethernet cable working as it should? what devices are you using? what did they say when they repaired it?  have you called in the fault again - what did they say?

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
littlebig
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

IMG_20181001_172304.jpg

What else do you need? 

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

that picture wouldn't be allowed since contains modem mac address.. littlebig is using a hub 3. @littlebig would need to know what jbrennand asked "what BB package are you on? etc.."

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Nicola_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello littlebig

We will do our best to help. The hub is showing locked on for the last 3 days, levels nicely in spec, area data looking good. Please would you reboot the hub to zero our network counters so we may monitor from now on. Just double checking but are you using an Ethernet connection for gaming? Do all your devices lose connection at the same time? Do you notice a change with the hub base light when it happens? Do you have a broadband quality monitor set up that you could post the data (no worries if not)

Thank you

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos