Menu
danielleelizabe
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Internet keeps turning on and off

Hello I'm really not a technical person so I don't know alot about it all but for the last few weeks I have had my WiFi turning on and off, when it goes off the WiFi number doesn't appear anymore on the list of available WiFi connections and each time it lasts about a minute.

It happens probably 15/20 times a day and.stays off 30 seconds to 2 mins max but usually around a minute. I have a WiFi box that I got.wjen I joined 3/4 years ago so maybe it's that. 

Of anyone knows what I should do I'm very grateful Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet keeps turning on and off

What is your connection like using a direct connection with a Cat 5E or better ethernet cable between the Hub and a 1Gbs capable Pc/Mac/Chromebook ?

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos