cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet keeps going down and is down right now

Spunkymunky88
Tuning in

My internet has gone down 3 times over 2 days due to problems in our area i have covid at the moment too so its just the worse time and its not just for a couple of hours either it went down yesterday at about 4 o clock updates said it would be back on at 3 in the morning it was working this morning the realised at 2 30 this aft it was down again not going to be fixed till 11:30 tonight 3 times going down is bad with anyone but when your isolating its even worse

4 REPLIES 4

PlayZoneUK
On our wavelength

Hi not sure which area you're in... take a look at: Solved: Re: Random bandwidth performance, following mainte... - Page 3 - Virgin Media Community - 50...

NOTE: This isn't SOLVED btw!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Spunkymunky88,

Welcome back to our Community Forums and thanks for you post. 

I am sorry to hear you've been having some issues with the service and wishing you a speedy recovery. 

I've taken a look at our systems and can see this was due to an area outage which has now been resolved. 

How are things your end now?

We’ve also got a host of hints and help in our Virgin Media mobile app and our Help & Support area, should you need them.

Cheers

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi

They're working now it was just frustrating as it was down while i was isolating and was happening often too

Thanks for coming back to us. I am glad all sorted 🙂 if you ever need us, do pop back.

Hope the recovery also goes well 🙂

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill