Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Internet keeps cutting

My internet keeps cutting out same time every night for last wk or more very annoying 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet keeps cutting

Is it just the wifi that is dropping out or do ethernet cable connected devices drop out too?

If you want to prove/record any VM network drop outs then set up a free “Broadband Quality Monitor” to continually monitor the state of your connection and record any network dropouts. It does it 24/7/365 and it keeps a visual record of any/all of your network disconnections, useful data to have to match to the Network logs (in your Hub settings) and also in any discussions with VM. Make sure you uncheck the “ignore ping from WAN side” box in the settings if you see a wall of "red" - note it will take an hour or two to start seeing a sensible picture.

https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband/monitoring/quality

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The internet is dropping out not wifi

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

OK if the internet is dropping out on wired devices on the network then the BQM will show that as vertical red bars - post yours up after 24 hours.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos