Menu
Chantel
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Internet issues

My internet keeps dropping a d logging me out, I'm working from home and having to use zoom/google meet its constantly crashing.

Only have white light on hub have reset and changed location to a happier place still an issue.

0 Kudos
tehwolf
Superfast
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet issues

@Chantel wrote:

My internet keeps dropping a d logging me out, I'm working from home and having to use zoom/google meet its constantly crashing.

Only have white light on hub have reset and changed location to a happier place still an issue.

are you able to test the connection using an ethernet cable directly connected to the hub? might be inconvenient, but will go some way to finding out if it's just a wifi issue or a broader connection issue..

0 Kudos
Chantel
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello no we are unable to do this as were on tablets and no PC. It's a constant battle with the wifi we can be watching the smart tv and it will drop connection - unable to connect and need to reconnect. 

I am starting to become extremely frustrated with this as I'm paying for a service that is not delivering. 

Even the wifi on our mobiles is dropping out too.

Regards chantel 

0 Kudos
gary_dexter
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

You don't pay for WiFi services though. Virgin sell wired connectivity.

If you think my answer has helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
Office 365, Dynamics CRM and Cloud Computing Jedi
0 Kudos