cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet issues again

TAZMANUK
Knows their stuff

Can you look into my area please as their is red spikes on the bqm also real speed had issues with upload that actually failed, lost / late / damaged packets.

It's not my equipment, the hub is in super hub mode, all connections are tight, had new internal and external cabling along with splitters etc.

Please don't insult saying signal level and connection are within spec, this is causing websites to take ages to load, lag etc and basically getting to the point now enough is enough.

I also suffered the 8pm - 10pm issues on the core fault highly documented and reported on here, however that was suddenly fixed to now getting these interruptions all throughout the day again.

Its getting to the point I can't wait for city fibre to he competition in my area with full fttp.

Sort it or loose my custom as I've only just last night closed a complaint down with executive office to now find it's still happening, just file a complaint, give me a deadlock so I can go to ofcom

6402698c7889214aaba83fdac7138f1ed53092ea (1).png

Screenshot_20220511_132712_com.android.chrome.jpg

89 REPLIES 89

TAZMANUK
Knows their stuff
Spoiler

Screenshot_20230127_175733_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230127_175726_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230127_175924_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230127_175951_com.android.chrome_edit_702067982931932.jpg

TAZMANUK
Knows their stuff

This is after reboot, all pre and post errors was clear and at zero, now back the long red spike is proof I rebooted the hub 5 after that it was ok however spikes are showing again, contract up in April whatever comes first price hike to alter services or end of contract then I'll be downgrading broadband TV and phone had enough

b8b8219a123d1ceb68c788e7805942766855809a (1).png

Screenshot_20230128_084030_com.android.chrome.jpg

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi TAZMANUK, 

Thank you for reaching back out to us here on the Community.

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing further issues, we will do all we can to help. 

I have taken a look from our side and can confirm there are no issues showing for your area and the Hub appears to be running within specification. 

As this is a live report, can you please confirm how things have been over the weekend? Have you seen any improvement at all? 

Thanks, 

Nat

Ok at the moment, however is their a known issue with the hub 5 as never got load is pre errors in everything download channel going, seems when these get higher causes issues then if it's not the network.

As it's sometimes resolved with a hub 5 reboot but all past hubs I've never had issues with

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @TAZMANUK,

Thanks for coming back to us. There are no known issues with our Hub 5. I've taken a look at your systems and they're still looking good on our end. 

Please keep an eye out on your connection, please let us know if you notice any issues so that we can check them from our side. 🙂

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

TAZMANUK
Knows their stuff

b8b8219a123d1ceb68c788e7805942766855809a.png

Can you sort this it's very bad this evening ping through the roof 

Mother of god that's bad. Looks like a networks issue.

Similar issue in Telford, West Midlands:

My Broadband Ping - SH3_modem_mode

Doubt virgin care or will do anything about it like the last time this issue happened..