cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet dropping

90mcdonalds90
Joining in

Virgin Media I really need more assistance here. I’ve had nothing but issues with internet for months now. I’ve had a number of different engineers and still having the same issues. My internet has gone off 4 time today alone. 

sometimes it off for 30 seconds other times it for 20 minutes also the speeds for sometimes from 110g to 2/3G 

PLEASE HELP ASAP

14 REPLIES 14

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @90mcdonalds90

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

Just to double check - do you have many devices connected to the network? 

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I have pc wired and then 6/8 WiFi devices. 

Thank you for letting us know @90mcdonalds90.

I have been able to access your account using forum details and I can see your hub has been on for a long duration of time. Are you able to reboot your hub? https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-reboot-your-hub. This would clear any hub errors and let us know where the issue may lay.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

I used to reboot everyday and still have the same issues and it is not something I should have to do. I will reboot later tonight though but this is NOT the issue. 

Hi 90mcdonalds90, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this. 

We appreciate this may have happened previously but sometimes different faults can present the same. 

Your Hub stats themselves are optimal. All levels are where they need to be and the area is looking good too. The Hub is still showing a long uptime so if you have tried to reboot the hub over the weekend, it's not registered. Please turn the Hub off at the mains for a few minutes. Switch back on and this should clear any historic errors. 

Please also share the live graph URL for the BQM so e can monitor the disconnects from here. 

Many thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team