Menu
Highlighted
philipgoss
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Internet dropping out on galaxy S9

Hey virgin, My WiFi is connected but Internet is not available on my Samsung S9. All other devices in the home get internet ok and the s9 recieves internet ok when not connected to the virgin network.

internet will become available again when I forget the network and sign in again, but this will only last for a minute or so before it drops out again!! I am using all of my contract phones data as a result. 

I had this exact same issue with my previous phone (s7) and was told there was an issue with virgin and s7 phones, basically not compatible, I become so frustrated waiting on the fix I upgraded my phone. Now the issue seems to be happening again. Please can you get in touch and fix this issue and provide assurance it won't come back. I've wasted so much time on hold to your call centre.

Greatly appreciate any help from other community members too 🙂

Thank you. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet dropping out on galaxy S9

Hi philipgoss, welcome to the community. 

We are sorry to hear that you are having issues with the Mobile when connecting to the WiFi. 

Are you still having issues with this?

Can you log in to the hub using the information provided here, delete the devices and try again to see if you are having the same issue? 

Kind regards 

Chris. 

0 Kudos
philipgoss
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi yes still having he same problem. 

The link you provided does not work.

I have managed too log into the router but cant work out how to delete the device (Galxay S9) canyou advice?

Thanks

0 Kudos
philipgoss
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi yes still having he same problem. 

The link you provided does not work.

I have managed too log into the router but cant work out how to delete the device (Galxay S9) canyou advice?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi philipgoss,

Thank you for coming back to us, I am sorry to hear you still haven't managed to resolve this.

You can perform a pin reset by pushing a pin in the reset hole at the back of the router above the white coax, hold it in for around 30 seconds, this will put your router back as it was whe you got it and remove all devices.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos