cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet dropping and constant red light on hub

hawkins90
Joining in

Hi 

I called last week as my internet keeps cutting out on both wired connections and wireless. It was during this call I noticed the usual white light on the hub 3 had turned red. I was advised this was normal and did they did the standard reset.  

The situation has not improved the light is still permanent red and internet still keeps dropping out so I called again and was told again the red light is normal and they could send an engineer but would be £25 as they cant see anything wrong with it, I’ve been with you 7 years and it’s always been white.

In reading other posts on here with similar issues they all say the red light isn’t normal. What can I do to stop the internet dropping and get the white light back? I don’t want to have to pay for an engineer.  

1 REPLY 1

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey hawkins90, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am so sorry to hear this.

I am going to send you a PM, however our techs are free unless one of the T&C's are broken I will attach them below.

Please look out for my message;

Most technician visits are free of charge, in the below instances there would be a charge of £25:

•    The customer is not present for the technician visit (aka a missed appointment) .

•    The fault is due to customer's own equipment.

•    The fault is due to damage caused by someone at the customer's premises which we were not aware of.

•    The fault is due to theft, loss, or removal of equipment. 

Please do let me know. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?