cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet dropped completely

Tommiii
Tuning in

Over the last 24 hours my hub5 has dropped the internet completely, WiFi and wired connections, periodically comes back on for 10 minutes then drops out again, as far as I can see it’s showing no know issues in my area ?

18 REPLIES 18

Faults have to be reported to become known.

OK thanks, I’ve done that but will do it again, when reset it comes on and works for around ten minutes then drops out again, everything goes wired and WiFi 

I’ve just been on the online chat and they say they are sending out an engineer but not until next week 

Monitor the 0800 561 0061 number as time passes.

The engineer home visits are normally cancelled if the fault is in a street cabinet and affects many customers.

Thanks for your help with this

Having called the line again a couple of times, it’s stating they know there is a fault and the engineers are trying hard to fix it, went from midnight this morning for a fix to now 10am, hopefully won’t be too long now, not easy working at home with no internet !

Hello Tommiii

Thanks for posting in regards to the broadband issues experienced, we appreciate this is frustrating and you raising this via the forums.

From checking the account we can see there is currently an area under reference F010505703 with an estimated fix date of 2nd March 2023 at 2pm. The engineers are working on this to resolve it as quickly as possible.

Rob

Hi Rob,

thanks for reaching out, however the fix date has been constantly going backwards 24hrs at a time, this started on Saturday and was scheduled to be fixed by 10am every morning including this morning, then 2pm this afternoon, now 2pm tomorrow. You are right though there is an area problem that seems sporadic!! My next door neighbours internet is fine, the street behind is off, the streets surrounding where I live are also sporadic, some on some completely off like mine !? Occasionally it comes on then goes off after 10 to 20 minutes, with others experiencing identical issues. Given you know what it is, can you expand on that ? It appears an engineer has been aware since Sunday is there any realistic timeframe as to when it will be fixed or are we locked into updates everyday that come and go (like me when you inform me my bill is going up)

We do appreciate your frustration with this Tommiii. The team will always work to resolve a issue as soon as possible. Sometimes there can be delays in this and we do apologies for that. 

^Martin