Menu
Petermcnally87
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Internet drop out

Hello

ive been with virgin for over a year and recently bought a smart tv to stream tv.

a month or so ago a engineer came out to look at our broadband and he discover it kept dropping out from the road to the house, 1 min it read 90mb then 20mb but it keeps buffering.

the engineer said he was gonna get the network team to come and sort it to call me but I had no call and when I rang they keep sending me through the same system again.

can anyone or virgin themselves sort this problem?

thanks

pete

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet drop out

If that's the problem only VM can fix it.  Try calling “Retentions” on 150 or 0345 454 1111 - options 1-1-4-5 "Thinking of leaving" then “technical issues” – (They are open Monday – Friday, 8am - 8pm and on Saturday from 8am - 6pm. – [08.01 is best!]) you have a better chance of getting a UK call centre (it could still be a 30’+ wait though) who will be more understanding and helpful.  Explain the issue and see if they can help.

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.