cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet down

MartyDowling
On our wavelength

Hi I was wondering if anyone can help.

My Internet has been down for the last two hours. Apparently there are no issues in my area and I have carried out the usual checks such as turn off the hub, check cables and turn hub back on. An external check of my hub has been carried out (by VM) and I was asked to book an engineer.  This I did for monday 27th between 0800 and 1200. Unfortunately this then went pear shaped and I was told that there was an error when I went to confirm. Now I don't know if I have an appointment or not?

Can you help?

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You can check your tech bookings by viewing "my appointments" in your myVM online account.

Alternatively, if you call 150, I recall one of the options if you have a pending appointment is to "hear information about your appointment"

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Morning MartyDowling,

Thanks for posting, and sorry for any confusion regarding the upcoming technician visit.

Are you able to sign into your online account here to check your appointments?

Let me know if this is something you still need confirming and I can pop you over a private message.

Alex_Rm