cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet down many times a day since past 4 weeks in SM6 Wallington Area

farazfastian
Joining in

Hi, 

Internet is down many times a day almost every day since past few weeks, and VM not doing anything about it.

They keep pushing the fix date, is there anything else i can do or just leave VM?

Thanks,

Faraz

16 REPLIES 16

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @farazfastian,

Thank you for coming back to us about this issue. I can understand that this must be very frustrating.

Our technicians are working on resolving this issue as soon as they can. However, the fix dates are estimated, as if the engineers look into this issue further, they may come across further problems that may require the outage fix date to be extended. 

We try to resolve the issue as soon as we can, but this cannot be guaranteed. Please get in touch with us again nearer to the current fix date to see how the outage is getting on.

Thanks! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Good morning, 

Looks like it has started behaving since yesterday, touch wood. 

VM Engineer also came yesterday, he changed all the connectors as some of the RFs on his mobile app wasn't right then it all showed green but I'll be honest i think it started behaving before his visit.

Any update from your side, is the problem fixed?

Hi farazfastian,

Thank you for coming back to us, glad to hear things have improved since the technician made a few changes, I have had a look at things your end and everything looks as good and no issues are showing now.

Regards

Paul.

Hi, 

are you saying that there was no internet issue in our area, it was just local connectors issue in my house which engineer fixed?

Thanks

Faraz

Hi there @farazfastian

Just to confirm at this moment there are no outages reported in your area. If the issue was able to be fixed by the engineer changing the connectors then it is highly likely that the connectors were causing the issues. 

Thank you very much. 

Hi,

Just to update it started dropping again 😞

Thanks

Faraz

I'm so sorry to hear this @farazfastian can I ask if you are able to perform a pin hole reset for me, where you push a pen etc into the 'reset' hole at the back of the Hub and hold it in for around 30 seconds. 

Then monitor the situation for 48 hours? You can also upload your Hub logs after 48 hours which would give us a better idea into what is happening. 

Thank you.