cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet down in W10 since 23.1.23

JC1313
Joining in

Internet is down since 23rd Jan 23.  Called them and said it will be maybe repaired by the 31.1.23 !!! 
Has anyone had any conversation with Virgin about it as I was talking to a robot myself ! 

3 REPLIES 3

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi JC1313,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. We do apologise for any inconvenience and disruption this area fault is causing you.

Remotely checking the systems from our end, your currently being affect by an SNR issue.

You might find that your Virgin Fibre, Voice and Virgin TV services are intermittent, with the picture freezing or disappearing now and then. We are sorry and our engineers are working as quickly as possible to get you back up and running.

We can see that you already have an open fault ticket raised regarding this issue.

Our estimated fix time for this fault is January 31st at 3pm. 

Kind regards Jodi. 

I find this situation ridiculous ! it will over a week to fix since its started. When I called Virgin and ask if I would be refund on my data which will go over my allowance on my phone which I use as a hub , they could not answer yes or no ! No explanation . Just a mere sorry. When this situation is over all people concern should call and have a serious rebate. That has affected my work and my wife. 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @JC1313,

Thanks for coming back to us. We do apologise that this outage has impacted your services. We are aware of the issue and our team is working hard to have this problem resolved as soon as possible. 

We do have an Automatic Compensation Scheme active for all customers, however this only applies if you have total loss of service for over 48 hours. Our system will calculate if you're eligible for any compensation once the fault is resolved.

We do apologise about any inconvenience caused. Let us know if there's anything else we can do to help.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs