Menu
Thuddyy
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Internet down almost every night

Hi, the connection to my SuperHub goes down around the same time almost every night. It will usually go down between 9-10pm and will not come back on til 12-1am. Some times it will still have a signal but when I connect to the WiFi on my phone it will have no actual internet connection.

0 Kudos
Tudor
Hero
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet down almost every night

Is it only WiFi that has the problem or directly connected Ethernet devices as well?

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2
0 Kudos
Thuddyy
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Both WiFi and Ethernet devices have the issue. Sorry I should have been more clear about it

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Set up a free BQM to continually monitor the state of your connection 24/7.
https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband/monitoring/quality

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
elixirsol
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Thuddy, *exactly* the same thing has been happening to me over the last few weeks.

Also, the last few days, my SH3 has been resetting to factory defaults at various times of the day (it trashes my WiFi SSIDs and admin password, and shows the "language selection" screen, when connecting to 192.168.0.1).

I called VM support - the fella there kept on harping on about my WiFi setup, saying that I really shouldn't have changed my SIDs from the default - no help whatsoever.

Having seen other posts on the forum, I have set up a monitor at thinkbroadband.com.

I am about to create a new post, with some details.

@Thuddyy, I know it's no help to you, but at least you know you're not the only one suffering! 🙂

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello Thuddyy

Would you like me to have a look at this for you 

If so, let me know so I can get the ball rolling 

Gareth_L