Menu
Highlighted
Joe_Blow
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Internet down: access denied

No internet for well over an hour.  Done the usual stuff, restarted the Hub3. Logged in to the router and internet showing Access denied.  Ran a test on the Virgin media website and the test gets 20% through then a message appears telling they're working on it and to restart my equipment in 10 minutes. I've restarted the router 5 times but still access denied.  No outage reports showing on the website for my area either.

ciaran2506
Up to speed
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet down: access denied

Probably best to give Customer Services a ring, they can run some remote diagnostics and book an engineer visit for you if necessary.

0 Kudos
Joe_Blow
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi and thanks for replying.

I gave up in the end and went to sleep... when I awoke everything is working again.  It's really annoying as I'm disabled and cannot sleep sometimes due to pain.  I tend to watch youtube to pass the time away in the early hours of the morning.

0 Kudos
ciaran2506
Up to speed
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Problems do seem to happen at the most inconvenient times.

Unfortunately I don't have much to advise on what might have happened, but if it happens again give CS a ring (providing it's not the middle of the night as they won't be there) and hopefully they can run some troubleshooting over the phone with you.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Samantha_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Joe_Blow,

Thanks for taking the time to post on the community.

My apologies you had an issue with the broadband connection.

I appreciate you posting back here to let us know the internet is now working again. 

I've run some tests on your line for any errors and all came back as fine.

If you have any further issues, by all means post back here and we'll take a look at it for you.

Take care

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos