cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet crashing

kerryburdis
Joining in

Every night at the same time 7pm my internet crashes even if it’s just myself at home with nothing on no tv computer game consoles ect ect. It’s at the point now where is a joke this has been going on for a few months. I do all the speed tests ect and it says all is fine. Please help 

4 REPLIES 4

Client62
Legend

When you say crashes, do you mean...

1) the Hub lights change & it Restarts

2) just the WiFi to your laptop or TV fails

3) your network cable connected computer also goes off line

What else that is WiFi or electrical happens local to you at 7pm precisely ? E.g. HIVE Heating Controls / IoT lighting / switches etc

Buffer6
Legend

Were you using Wi-Fi or a cable connection to the Hub?

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Please post all the hub’s stats, they will show if the hub really crashes or just looses the VM CMTS connection.

How to get stats from a VM hub (no need to logon to the hub)

Open a web browser and go to 192.168.0.1 router mode or 192.168.100.1 modem mode

• Click on the “> Check router status” button
  • Click on the “Downstream” tab, copy the text and paste into your reply, do not take a screen shot
  • Click on the “Upstream” tab, copy the text and paste into your reply
  • Click on the “Networking” tab, copy the text and paste into your reply.
    • Do NOT post photos or screen shots they will be rejected as they contain MAC addresses. The board software will automatically change MAC addresses to **:** if done as above.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi kerryburdis, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear you're having a nightly internet disconnection issue and for any inconvenience this may be causing your household. I would love to take a closer look on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R