cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet connection drops out everyday

minkyukim0204
Joining in

It’s been 20 minutes since the broadband is disconnected for some reason. I’m experience this regularly, around the same time (2 am), almost everyday. It usually takes 10-20 minutes to be working again, occasionally I need to reset the router. I don’t really know what to do.  

5 REPLIES 5

minkyukim0204
Joining in

And still not connected…

after 1 hour and 20 minutes, and 3 rebooting, finally I'm connected.....

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

VM often do network maintenance overnight. When it happens check with  Area faults on 0800 561 0061 If you have a VM landline 150 this goes down to post code level.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

thank you for your reply, but whenever that happens, I check if there's something wrong with this area on the virgin website, but it always shows there's no issue here.

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @minkyukim0204

Welcome to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Thank you for making your first post regarding the connection issues you are experiencing, I am so sorry for the frustration caused. I tried to run diagnostics from our end but your Hub is currently offline - can you let me know when your Hub is switched on so I can take a further look at things? Also, I would recommend setting up a Broadband Quality Monitor here: https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband/monitoring/quality and sharing the graph results with us in this topic so we can see what's happening as it occurs.

Best wishes,

Serena