cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet connection denied

Lynng
Joining in

My internet has stopped working and has flashing green arrow on it and flashing white on Tv box. I've accessed the modem IP and states internet access denied

i have rebooted and restarted with no change

ive checked my area issues and on each occasion it changes from we are aware and the technician is fixing and next there are no issues

can you help? 🤷🏻‍♀️

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Lynng, 

Welcome to the Community and thank your for getting touch. 

I am very sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your services.  I have taken a look from our side and can see there is currently an open ticket for an outage within your area. 

The field team appear to be running through some final checks but the estimated completion for this is currently 18 APR 2022 18:00.

Please let us know if you are still experiencing issues following this time. 

Thank you 

Nat

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Lynng, 

Welcome to the Community and thank your for getting touch. 

I am very sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your services.  I have taken a look from our side and can see there is currently an open ticket for an outage within your area. 

The field team appear to be running through some final checks but the estimated completion for this is currently 18 APR 2022 18:00.

Please let us know if you are still experiencing issues following this time. 

Thank you 

Nat

Thank you Natalie it's all sorted now 

lynng

Hi @Lynng thanks a lot for your confirmation - that's great to hear!

Thank you for taking the time to let us know, that's greatly appreciated and please don't hesitate to let us know if you need any further help.

Many thanks

Tom_W