Menu
abs4190
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Internet been down all day

I've had serious issues with my BB in the 20 service area (M33) all day today. I've rebooted numerous times, checked my status in the morning and I was told to expect issues up until 6pm. I then got a message early afternoon saying that all issues had been resolved. However, this is not the case. No BB via WiFi or wired. I am really disappointed at the service. I need BB to operate my hive heating at home and also my CCTV system. This is really poor. I am on 200mb and don't have any other service.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet been down all day

" I need BB to operate my hive heating at home and also my CCTV system"

if you can't manually control it then you need to look at a new system

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi abs4190

I’m really sorry to hear of the loss of service. Are you still experiencing any problems? 

I've been unable to locate your account to run some checks so I’ve sent you a private message (purple envelope, top right corner) for some additional information to help me look into this further for you.

Kind regards,

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi abs4190

Thanks for responding to my message. I've run a few checks on your connection and everything looks ok. The hub shows only 1 T3 timeout over the last 5 days. There are also no local area faults reported.
How are things looking with your broadband connection now? 
Kind regards

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos