Menu
Wayne1981
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Internet and phone have gone off my bill is up to date, rang call centre and they can't find my details?

Internet and phone gone of today, rang call centre n the person I spoke to can't find my details, account or anything to do with my address phone number anywere on there system, I have nothing on paper only electronic bills the bill is up to date never been missed due nxt on the 8th,cant think of a reason why they'd cut me off, and in turn why my details are nowhere to be found, lady just kept saying you don't have virgin, found my acc num of email an still no joy?? 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Legend
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet and phone have gone off my bill is up to date, rang call centre and they can't find my detai

Try this if you havent already.
Call “Retentions” on 150 or 0345 454 1111 - options 1-1-4-5 "Thinking of leaving" - they are open Monday to Friday, 8am until 9pm. Saturday, 8am until 8pm and Sunday 8am until 6pm – [early is best!]) you will usually get a UK call centre who are more helpful and understanding and be able to tell you exactly what's going on.

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Wayne1981
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet and phone have gone off my bill is up to date, rang call centre and they can't find my detai

All sorted thank you, it was something they haven't seen before to with the initial set up dotting the i's n crossing the t's something was missed somewhere, speaking to the UK really finally got me the help I needed quick n efficient n called me back straight away. 

0 Kudos