Menu
Zzako0305
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Internet acces denied

the internet does not work, I'm connected to the hub 3.0 and the internet tells me I have blocked / rejected access, what does that mean?
how can I solve it?

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet acces denied

can be caused by a lot of possibles such as fault with signal, account in arrears, area fault.. would check for regional faults via -> https://my.virginmedia.com/faults/service-status could cal faults via 150 / 0345 454 1111 since would be a week for a forum staff to reply.

--------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up on kudos. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution, but only do this once issue has been resolved.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Emma_E
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Zzako0305,

I would love to take a look at this for you but I am having trouble locating your connection details.

Your last log in was from an IP address which doesn't relate to a Virgin Media account, and your sign-up email address is also non-Virgin Media. Consequently I am unable to identify your account. Please pop me a PM (Purple Envelope, top right hand corner) with the following information so we can investigate further.

Name on account:

Virgin email address:

Postcode and house number:

Contact number:

We'll be happy to progress things for you once we have received your reply.

Kind Regards,

Emma_E

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Zzako0305
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Solved.

0 Kudos
Moderator (Retired) Ralph_R
Moderator (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@Zzako0305

Good news, thanks for letting us know, was it anything specific or did it just start working again?

Ralph_R
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos