cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet Radio

timbo1950
Tuning in

I recently reset the password on my VirginMedia Super Hub 2 back to factory setting. My Roberts Internet Radio WM 201 is now unable to pick up a signal. I tried the factory reset on the radio and also connecting it via a LAN to the hub but nothing happens. The radio is about 15 years old so it may be incompatible with the new settings on the WiFi hub. It was working perfectly before I reset the password however. Any ideas about how to solve this?

3 REPLIES 3

lotharmat
Community elder
Are the bands split out into 2.4 and 5GHz bands?

The radio can probably only access the 2.4GHz band!

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hub 3 - Modem Mode - TP-Link Archer C7

Yes both 2Ghz and 5Ghz but it won't recognise the 2Ghz band either even when linked via a Lan cable.

Maybe you need certain ports open for the radio to connect to the internet. A quick internet search reveals it needs port 5000 to be open 🙂

Link

***********************************************************************************************************************************
BT Full Fibre 900 FTTP - Asus RT-AX82U to Openreach ONT Box & Asus RT-AX56U with AiMesh setup
***********************************************************************************************************************************
My Broadband Ping - BT Full Fibre 900