cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet Down for a Week

stanleycheng
Joining in

Over the last month, my internet has been periodically cutting out. It would just go down for a day every week but it would work a day later so I did not bother complaining or contacting customer service, but this was a pain to deal with. However, recently last Wednesday my internet went down and has not come back up ever since. Calling the hotline yields no results as there is no human available ever to answer me, and using the online form to complain, I just get ignored which is a complete joke. I am paying 50 pounds a month for 500Mbps internet and it has been out for more than a week for the past month and customer support is completely ignoring me. Can I please get into contact with someone from virgin media who can help fix this problem as I want to get updates on the situation (when the internet in the area will be fixed etc.) and also check the refund as I am sure my internet has been out for long enough for me to look for compensation. Also, if it is possible to replenish my virgin mobile data allowance as I have been using it in place of the internet as the internet has been down for so long that I have basically no data allowance left on my mobile and it has just replenished. Please reply to me here or DM me for more information, I would really love to get in contact thanks.

1 REPLY 1

Varner69
Joining in

Does it happening in specific area?