Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Intermittent internet

I have been having the same problem went off on Saturday had no TV Internet had green light tried resetting router no joy and then sticking pin to resetting for 60 seconds didn't work then came back on after been off for a few hours. Then same thing happened on Sunday. Went off yesterday so phoned up as it was showing as a green light so reset it again but while I was on hold it came back on again but this morning tv is not working again pixel picture. Need Internet on home as I'm working from home. Any other advice on what to do 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Intermittent internet

Have you checked for “known network faults”?

As well as trying the “check service,” Area status webpage", there is also a Service Status number - 0800 561 0061 - which usually tells you of more local issues down to postcode level (that may not be listed on the Area Status web page which usually covers 1000’s of customers) - that may give you more info, but even that wont cover problems affecting just a few customers.

If nothing shows on there, try calling it in as a fault (on 150 VM line - or 0345 454 1111 others) and see what they say when they test your connection and if possible, get a fault reference number – the UK call center is still picking up

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos